--==NIMBUZZER-WARRIORS==--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--==NIMBUZZER-WARRIORS==--

██ βპ д ЩαяЯΐ๏я♥♥βპ д Яคפֿ‎პ ██

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR INCONVINIENCE THAT WE HAVE BEEN MOVED TO OUR OWN FORUM WHERE THERE S OUR RULES OUR INTENSIONS.....SO KINDLY ALL REGISTER THERE...THAT IS IS THE LAST FORUM FOR WARRIORS...NO MORE CHANGES AFTER THAT ..... SO REGISTER AT WWW.NIM-BUZZ.CU.CC ... THANKS ALL
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW UNBLOCK JID
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:28 pm by al.mdmr

» full bot badbuzz new
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 pm by sahel000

» black FuLl Dc
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:06 pm by sahel000

» zambi floose chang ip
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:13 am by sahel000

» id maker new
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:38 pm by sahel000

» Back Your hach ID
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:32 pm by sahel000

» id mkr v7 2
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:07 am by sahel000

» Both ID maker v3
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:00 pm by pixelbender

» devil simbol cracker v.4
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 am by ---snyper---

» ID maker by Pixelbender v2
Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:45 am by pixelbender

WARRIORS FLAGS
WARRIORS SCORE
border="0"
WARRIORS NATION

Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer Flags_0

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of --==NIMBUZZER-WARRIORS==-- on your social bookmarking website

Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer

Go down 
+2
~nimbus*eagle~
Ju$t
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ju$t

Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer Empty
PostSubject: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:42 am

Dj this is a discusion of F|_()()!) idz .u told that after validating the email account the flod idz wil not get block but again i lose my F|_()()!) idz.some people are saying validatde ur email addres,some r saying kep pw more tham 15 caracter and some r saying make F|_()()!) like this 1.fl()()d.now plz help dj.bh
Back to top Go down
~nimbus*eagle~
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:19 am

simple bro just make ur own flud link n usd it dnt fear of any id hakin like me stay cool
Back to top Go down
Ju$t

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:25 am

Dude its not geting |-|/\C|< its geting block frm nimbuzz
Back to top Go down
dj.abhiyukthan
Admin
Admin
dj.abhiyukthan

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:13 am

Ju$t wrote:
Dj this is a discusion of F|_()()!) idz .u told that after validating the email account the flod idz wil not get block but again i lose my F|_()()!) idz.some people are saying validatde ur email addres,some r sayr idz will not be ning kep pw more tham 15 caracter and some r saying make F|_()()!) like this 1.fl()()d.now plz help dj.bh

ya i got u Smile

NOw if u put email address and phone number in 1st id and last id then ur will not be ban

Smile ttry this one Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.djabhiyukthan-coder.co.cc
!2edbull
Newbie Member
Newbie Member
!2edbull

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Ju$t wrote:
Dude its not geting |-|/\C|< its geting block frm nimbuzz
do you any proof its block..
i think its hacked man
bacause i had 1 years old F|_()()!) id
which i maded ithout email or phone number
Back to top Go down
Ju$t

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Thanx dj once again:). I wil try this Very Happy may i have ur nimbuzz id plz
Back to top Go down
Ju$t

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Redbull u need proof .ok let me give u proof.
1 thing if u have put the email id in ur F|_()()!) idz then go to forget pasword frm pc then it wil ask for the id that i have forget the pasword then when u put the id then it says that no user found in data base even after puting the email id
And 2 thing send request frm ur mai id to 1 of the F|_()()!) idz and then retrive the profile of that id and if it shows that unknow server errer occours that it means that idz are ban and if the retrive finish properly then its not block by nimbuzz and it is |-|/\C|< by some
I thing rebull u got me and chck it out what i had told
Hence proved Very Happy:D:D lolz...
Back to top Go down
dj.abhiyukthan
Admin
Admin
dj.abhiyukthan

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Ju$t wrote:
Thanx dj once again:). I wil try this Very Happy may i have ur nimbuzz id plz

__$__dj.abhiyukthan__$__ @ nimbuzz.com ....... Two two underscores each Smile lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
stabber

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Dear friends : dont use zombie pc tools , ids will not block. Use safe webfloods
Back to top Go down
dj.abhiyukthan
Admin
Admin
dj.abhiyukthan

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:42 pm

stabber wrote:
Dear friends : dont use zombie pc tools , ids will not block. Use safe webfloods

Y wats in that :S Smile wat happened to zombie Smile
Back to top Go down
aslan_narnia
Admin
Admin
aslan_narnia

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:30 pm

flooders must not feel about ids... keep creating and keep flooding....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nim-buzz.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer   Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help frm adims and expert nimbuzzer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
--==NIMBUZZER-WARRIORS==-- :: ▬╡ÐĪŚČÚŚŚĪŐП╞▬ :: ▬╡ÐĪŚČÚŚŚĪŐП╞▬-
Jump to: